07/04/2011

# 30

final major project tumblr

long time no blog. i have been working so much on my tumblr site . sorry blogger. but it is soo much prettier than you! but i will return to you now. ( my online reflective journal for my final major project) -> scellie.tumblr.com. all of my development for my final major project can be found on there.




in other news. I AM DONE WITH CHELSEA! handed in all of my work (above) on the 31st of march. and since then have been going to chelsea almost everyday to prepare for the exhibition. this week has mainly been organising, cleaning, and re painting the walls in the studio. but it has been a good one. next week we should move on to hanging and mounting work on the walls. i am most looking forward to that, as we are being taught the basics of how an exhibition should be displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment